Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Joy of Reading

If your reading this blog then you Probably enjoy reading just as much as me if not more! I read just about anything that I can get my hands on.

 

Here are a few of my favorite Authors


Danielle Steel 
Nicholas Sparks  
Patricia Cornwell
Nora Roberts
James Patterson

I would love to Eventually read all the works from all my favorite Authors but with a 2 year old running around sometimes thats just not possible.  I’m Currently reading “Twilight” by Stephenie Meyer and “The Shack” by William P. Young . Yes,I know to completely different books. LOL a little good and a little evil   Anyways,I’ve not reading much since having a child 2 years ago but,trying to get back into it once again….

 

I wanted to tell all of you that keeps up with my blog(s) about a Great Program that you should really invest in especially if you enjoy reading as much as I do. Its called Stanza please click on the link to get more info. Its FREE app you Can get through the Apple iTunes App Store with the same name. There are various Sites I guess you can call them through the app you can go to to get Various Ebooks to read. If you love reading and don’t want to have to carry a book around with you then this is the App to get. Now don’t get me wrong the Kindle is on my wishlist and it would be great to have but,this is an alternative if you already carry an iPhone or iPod Touch around like I do!  There is over 100,000 books and periodicals you can read and if you get the Stanza program for the Mac or Windows you can sync even more books to your read list. I’ve found some great ebooks at GeturBooks that you can save to your computer and then you can open it with the Computer Stanza program where you can choose to Share it and then you sync it through your ipod or iphone. If you want more help just leave me a comment and I would be glad to help your further. If your into reading then this is the program for you and I HIGHLY recommend it! I’ve read the first Part of Twilight in a few mins time. Its highly addictive…I plan on using it more in the future so check it out today!!

No comments: