Tuesday, April 7, 2009

For Jodi Picoult Fans!!!

For those of you who are big Fans of Jodi Picoult Fans Maw Book Blog is giving away not just 1 book of Jodi's but,7 and get this all Autographed. I've not ever had the pleasure of reading and of Jodi Picoult's book but,I've always wanted to I've just not ever gotten around to it. So that being said maybe just maybe I will win and I can get the chance in doing so.

I've gotten Several books in the mail and haven't had to pleasure of talking about it yet but,I've been planning on doing so. I've also been a member of Library Thing's Early Reviewers Book Club and I've won one book already and last week I got another email saying I won another and this next book coming to me is a Series book its the 3rd in the Series so I want to read the first 2 books before I start in on it. I will talk more about these books at a later time when is unclear. But,Maybe I see a Review & Giveaway in the future on this series?

I must get to bed and get some sleep I'm not sure when I can blog on any of my blogs again in the future but,Thought of setting up mobile blogging for this site. We will see how that goes and go from there?

No comments: